29/8/11

Esta canción♥ nada, eso.

Jolene, jolene, jolene, jolene. I'm begging of you please don't take my man  
please don't take him just because you can
 
Your beauty is beyond compare  with flaming locks of auburn hair with ivory skin and eyes of emerald green; your smile is like a breath of spring  your voice is soft like summer rain
and i cannot compete with you, jolene
He talks about you in his sleep  there's nothing i can do to keep  from crying when he calls your name,  jolene
And i can easily understand  how you could easily take my man  but you don't know what he means to me,
You could have your choice of men  but i could never love again  he's the only one for me,
jolene
I had to have this talk with you  my happiness depends on you  and whatever you decide to do,
Jolene, jolene, jolene, jolene
please don't take him even though you can 




todes

 De repente, les miré. Observé nuestra ronda, al lado del skatepark. Todes sonriendo, mientras contaban anecdotas de nuestro pasado... como ...